Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Screen Printing: A Practice and Process // Rough Cut

https://vimeo.com/81564311

7 comments:

  1. I need to try and get rid of the static from the lav mic, add motion and transitions to text, create a cohesive message with an interview from The Half and Half owner, add more b roll, export at higher settings, and drink more coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good music, good and informative interview. The static is not noticeable till i read your comment and then heard it, but yeah if you take that out it would be good.
    Overall great video, and good shots man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah that static is quite bad haha if you have a segment where there's no speaking, you can get a noise profile in audacity and apply that to the rest of your interview. You might lose some fidelity though. Youtube it. But yeah, more b-roll would be nice and all the things you said. You know what you're doing so I'm sure you know what needs to be done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good! Great cinematography and great interview content. Other than what the other guys are saying, I'd say that you've got it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! As opposed to the last one, this one really makes you understand the meaning (well, tone) of the film and why you found it interesting. Its great that your subject's energy is so vivid as well. Aside from the static, the rest of the audio is great, particularly the audiotrack.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with all the above! Good job and great subject choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it man. Music compliments well, great camera work, editing is on point

    ReplyDelete