Please post your rough cut films to the blog by Friday. If you post by Wednesday, you receive one point extra credit. Comment under your post about anything you plan to do with your film between rough and fine cut.
Put a comment to help each filmmaker under each post - this is part of your class participation grade and particularly important for those of you who are not as comfortable speaking up in class. Comments must be up by next Monday, so that filmmakers have a chance to integrate them into their films by December 13th. FINAL films are due by December 13th, posted to this blog.
You may choose which of the three films you have made to create your press package for - these should be emailed to me by December 13th.
Thanks!
https://vimeo.com/81286257
ReplyDeleteI understand how horrible this is, even if it's just a rough draft. I've had a difficult time with this assignment for multiple reasons. If you have any comments or ideas for changes or improvements, let me know.
Thanks,
Will
Will: I really, really love your film! It's peaceful, yet funny, and it encompasses what all of us are probably feeling right now as the semester winds down. Just be wary of the occasional black screen in between video clips and abrupt jumps. & of course, don't forget to add credits at the end. (I'm guessing you made plans to do so since you have a nice place at the end that goes black with the audio still going...awesome!) I love it.
ReplyDeleteOh, and I almost missed your post, so you might want to repost this under a 'new post' rather than a comment on Heidi's post. Just go to the main blog area and it 'new post' :)
- Katie